I just finished this morning my latest piece of Lebron James. It is an NBA MVP tribute piece. It has the city of Akron on one side and the City of Cleveland on the other, with a few action shots all from his MVP Season. I am going to be making available very soon a very limited number of hand colored prints. If your interested in an original print or giclee let me know. It is done with a combination of Inks and pencils, and is appx. 16 x 24″. The piece will unveiled tmrw morning on Fox 8 News. George and I will be on promoting the Battle T Shirts and his MVP etch a sketch he too is working on.Check out our store page if your interested in a print or just leave us a message.
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron