This Saturday marks the 145th annual Cleveland St. Patrick’s Day parade, one of the oldest in the country. Cleveland is rich in Irish tradition, as evident with the longevity of its annual parade which has taken place every year since 1867 with the exception of during the Great Depression years of 1913-1935. This year’s parade is sure to be one of the biggest with it landing on a weekend and weather reports calling for temperatures in the mid-60s. The parade is set to step-off at 1:04 p.m. at the intersection of Superior Avenue and East 18th Street. No St. Patrick’s Day is complete without the ‘Wearin of the Green’, so why not show your Irish pride and at the same time your Cleveland pride by wearing GV Art’s extremely popular CleveLand That I Love Irish shirts. Orders have been pouring in, so be sure to place your order today! These shirts are extremely popular this time of year, but can be worn all year as we are always Clevelanders and we are always Irish.
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron