Our Brownies were able to squeak out a gritty win Sunday and temporarily lift the “Factory of Sadness” label that has been given to Cleveland Browns Stadium. Despite this nail-biting win, our t-shirts portraying the “Factory of Sadness” have been gaining tremendous publicity throughout various local TV stations, magazines and newspapers. In case you missed it, you can watch the video, or read the article by clicking on the links below. We’d like to thank everyone for their incredible support and positive feedback. If you’ve already purchased a shirt, let us know the reactions you’ve received while wearing it, and if you have pictures be sure to post them to our CleveLand That I Love facebook page.
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron