We continue to promote our CleveLand That I Love brand with the addition of our newest designer, six year old, Georgie Vlosich IV. Georgie, like his dad George III and uncle Greg, has an innate passion for art. We decided to incorporate Georgie’s drawing of Cleveland’s Terminal Tower into our latest t- shirt design. We are currently printing the design in kid’s sizes and onesies. Click on the picture below to order yours now and jump-start Georgie’s career as a designer!
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron