Last year we launched our Go Green, St. Patty’s Day version of our Cleveland That I Love shirts. They were easily one of our most popular shirts, and we had a hard time keeping up with the orders. We sold out shortly after March and have been getting requests all year long. Well we decided to create two new designs for this years Celebration which in Cleveland seems to last all year long. Check them out here below and make sure you get your order in quickly so you have them by St. Patty’s day. Printed on super soft designer T shirts. Click the Image below to see more info or to order.
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron