The WAIT has been far too long, and the WEIGHT much too heavy! We are all in this together Cleveland.
We have finally launched our Official Cavs Playoff T Shirt for 2010. Our Going Into Battle Shirt last year sold thousands and was seen everywhere from California to Florida. It was featured on TNT with Craig Sager and all the Cleveland News Channels and radio stations.
We decided to stick with the “On The Shoulders of the King” theme, that became so popular last year only make it bigger and better. The front which includes the dates from 1965 to 2009 plays up the fact that it has been since 1964 since Cleveland has won a Championship. The Wait Of The City is about to end and only a KING can carry us on his back.
Printed on the highest quality American Apparel T shirts for a great fit. Available from XS to XXL, unisex style.
Also, when you order this T shirt online today, you will receive a FREE 5X7″Lebron MVP GV Artwork print. Both products you wont find anywhere else.
Order before the playoffs officially kick off and get 10% off by entering promo code “playoffs”
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron