We have been so busy lately that I have been slacking on the blog posts. I will be updating more often again, as we have a bunch of new artwork and especially apparel out, and even more in the works and coming out. Also, If your interested I have been updating our GV fan page on facebook much more often and we have a very nice following on there. Please join that to stay updated with all of our new stuff. That being said I wanted to share one of the latest shirts in our Cleve Land That I Love campaign this one tying in with the Cavs and the vintage 80’s style they are wearing as hardwood classic jerseys this year. It has got a great response already, I hope you enjoy, click on the image to see all of our apparel and to purchase.
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron