I have been working on a Michael Jackson piece for the last week. It is about 75 percent complete. George has also started a MJ etch a sketch that is going to be amazing. We werent sure if it was tasteful to do it so soon, but with a lot of people asking us, and the impact he had on people we felt we should share our talent. George has been planning on doing an etch of him for about 10 years now, and always had hopes on showing Michael. He would be the type of person that would truly enjoy it. Here is my artwork, done with a combination of inks paints and pencils. Check back soon to see the finished piece and look for George to post a pic of his etch in progress shortly. Let us know what you think, and check out our website to see more of our work. Thanks-Greg
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron