I finished my latest piece of Michael Jordan. It took me about 2 weeks to complete. It is the largest one of this style I have done so far, at 16″ by 24″. I posted a few days ago a picture of it in the works with more information. I will be doing a very limited edition set of 23 original hand embellished giclees of this piece, if you are interested let me know. See more of my artwork at GVARTWORK.COM
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron