Its hard to believe its been 10 years since ESPN had George do a Cal Ripken Etch, in which they blew it up to 6 feet. But we went to Baltimore again for the festivities. George and Greg were there to display all their newest artwork. The ESPN ZONE etch a sketch t shirts which they sold were a big hit. We still have a very small number left if your interested. The weekend went great and we met a lot of neat people. Check out some new pictures of us in front of the amazing 6 foot etch of Cal. And as you can our display drew quite a crown.
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron