I am going to be doing a few Browns pieces coming up, so I decided to start out with the greatest Brown of all time, Jim Brown. It was tough to find any clear photos of him, and I wanted to do a picture of him that I havent seen anywhere else. I just started it about 2 days ago and it has a ways to go. You can see how I build up the color pencil adding greens and reds and purples, until they begin to look like a skin tone. To be honest this photo of the piece does not look that great, but once I add a lot more detail and keep building up I am excited to show you the finished artwork. Keep in mind it is just a digital photo. Also I decided to combine some different mediums and I used some pastels on this work, something I havent done to much of lately. Let me know what you think, and I am looking forward to showing the finished piece.
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron