George is working on a Chicago Cubs Etch a Sketch. We will show the entire process in many different stages from the very beginning sketch to the finished artwork. Usually they take 70-80 hours, but this new piece will break the 100 hour barrier. We will be posting a new picture each day to keep you up to date with George’s progress on the etch. Also, be listening for a Cubs, original song to go along with the etch, possibly another fit for a slightly different etch YouTube video. What do you think? Click on each thumbnail to see each stage larger.
- GV TEAMS UP WITH THE ADCOM GROUP TO UNVEIL NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS BILLBOARD
- OKCLE – Cleveland for Oklahoma City
- George’s Cleveland Casino Mural in the News
- Cleveland’s Horseshoe Casino Unveils George’s Newest Etch
- Indians Opening Day in One Week!
- Get Your Cleveland Irish Shirt Today!
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland’s New King
- Should the Browns Trade Up to Draft RG3?
- Throw the Hammer Down! Our Austin Carr “Mr. Cavalier” Shirt
- Cleveland vs. LeBron